It all started in 1946, when Truett Cathy opened his first restaurant, Dwarf Grill, in Hapeville, Georgia. Credited with inventing Chick-fil-A‘s boneless breast of chicken sandwich, Mr. Cathy founded Chick-fil-A, Inc. in the early 1960s and pioneered the establishment of restaurants in shopping malls with the opening of the first Chick-fil-ARestaurant at a mall in suburban Atlanta in 1967. Since then, Chick-fil-A has steadily grown to become the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United States, based on domestic annual sales with over 2,000 locations in 43 states and Washington, D.C. In 2015, annual sales exceeded $6 billion....Read More
Daily Deals Via Email!
Check This Out
- 58% Off Butterball XL Electric Fryer
- 56% Off Amazon’s Highest Rated RoboVac
- 38% Off Oster Pro 1200 Blender 3-in-1 with Food Processor
- iPad Selection From $99.99
- 57% Off Heavy Duty Folding Camp Chair
- 85% Off Bluetooth Wireless Headset For IPhone & Android
- $200 Sears Gift Card For Just $170!
- $100 CVS Gift Card For Only $90!